Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Look, New Store!

Our Christmas break is still kickin' strong!  I have been trying to take full advantage of the break.  We have done some great stuff with the kids, RELAXED a lot and I've even been able to get our TpT store up and running. 

My goal over break was to try and get a handle on blogging and TpT.  I have created and posted a few products and have a few more that are "in the works."

As far as blogging, I got a cute new template that I really like.  I lost my older posts somewhere, but I'm over it.  From here on out I am going to set one of my goals for 2013 to be to a better blogger.  I really like reading others and writing so far has seen like a nice break from the real world.  So, cheers to the New Year!

Here's a preview of one of our items.  It is a Short E Word Work bundle with lots of goodies. 


And pick up this freebie as well. 





I wish you all a healthy, peaceful and enjoyable 2013!
-Elle

1 comments:

Sara {Miss V's Busy Bees} said...

LOVE the layout! Very cute and clean :)

Sara
Miss V's Busy Bees
ventrellasara@gmail.com